Document Checklist for Working Visa At Saudi Arabia
The following is the document checklist for working visa at KSA:
- Working agreement from the employer
- A letter from ministry of foreign affair of Saudi (normally attached with working agreement)
- Medical checkup form from private/public hospital, not clinic. The form must be obtained from the Embassy. Make sure you stick your photo and make sure the doctor endorse on your photo. Attach one copy of the medical report from the hospital. (When you submit, make sure you attach the original and also a copy of the medical report). When you collect your visa, the medical report should be returned back to you.
- Attach a printed version of E number (as posted in the previous post)
- Your certification (degree / master) – to be endorsed by the Saudi embassy, so do not forget to attach RM30 bank draft for each certificate. If you submit 2 certs, you need to have 2 RM30 bank drafts. Some people submit the English version, but I submit the Arabic version translated by Institut Terjemahan Negara (http://www.itnm.com.my/) and endorsed by Wisma Putra.
- Police clearance certificate. To get this, you need to download the Sijil Kelakuan Baik/Letter of good conduct form from http://www.kln.gov.my/files/SijilKelakuanBaik.pdf. Fill up the form and get the endorsement from Wisma Putra. You will be given a certificate.
- Your passport
- RM50 bank draft on the name of ROYAL COMMISSION OF SAUDI ARABIA – for visa processing
- Your latest photo (umrah/hajj size with white background)
- A consent letter from the husband endorsed by Commission for Oath. The person-in-charge at the Embassy counter mentioned that the consent letter is not needed if your husband follow you. Anyway, to be save, just attach that letter.
That’s all. I will try to submit a sample of consent letter later on.